Essays for Sale in the UK – Are They Really Better Than Custom Papers?
Essays for sale in the UK and custom papers are the two flips of the coin. Both services have been known to British students for years. Some cast their vote in favor of 100% customised papers claiming they return better results. And some give preference to essays for sale claiming they offer a greater value for money. But truth be told, both these instruments are not without a flaw. And in its turn, this article will try to set the record straight and tell you the difference between essays for sale and custom-written ones, while you’ll decide for yourself which of these two services is more preferable for you.
Pros and cons of an essay for sale in the UK
First and foremost, what are essays for sale UK students like ordering so much? Basically, these are pre-written papers sold online. The first student to buy and download it receives a sole ownership and the right to utilise it in whatever manner applicable, while a paper is withdrawn from the sale or auction. What are the bright sides of such paper:
- Pretty decent content quality
- Getting a paper takes up to 5 minutes, meaning a paper can be obtained even right before the class starts
- Few amendments are usually needed
- If a topic fits, it’s a bargain
Now, what’s there on the dim side?
- Finding a dependent provider of papers for sale is a tough challenge
- Fraud happens rather often: an essay can be available again a couple of weeks after it was bought
- Papers are pre-written, so finding a topic which really fits is the hardest tasks of all
- Reference sources: even if a topic fits, reference materials required in your task may differ from those utilised in a given work
Pros and cons of a custom paper
Unlike an essay for sale UK students might quickly buy ready-made and submit, a customised paper implies completing an assignment from scratch. A student has to provide task specifications and applicable instructions and then wait until a new paper is conceived. At the first gaze, such move is more preferable, but there’re pluses and minuses too. On the pro side we have:
- Fully original paper content which lives up to task demands, zero plagiarism
- Each paper is issued in one copy, re-selling and further paper use is next-to-absent
- Custom paper writing is a type of internet service which is less prone to fraud
- No need to browse dozens of catalogs searching for a right paper with the right topic
However, there are negative aspects as well, namely:
- Producing a new paper from square one takes time, missed timelines happen often
- Explaining your requirements to a writer might be difficult, especially when assignment is one mind-boggling conundrum
- Unlike essays for sales where you see the end result from the start, the final manuscript in case of a custom writing approach might need extra revisions which, once again require time
- Prices are higher
What’s the bottom line here?
Like people dress for the occasion, papers for sale and their custom-written peers must be chosen for the occasion as well. The latter may be used when you need a solid writing sample or a source of inspiration, although a plain shareware essay draft might do fine. If you do submit a paper bought for sale, make sure to re-write it a list for a bit. Otherwise, trouble will be eminent.
Speaking about custom papers, there’re a better fit for a serious job. With a submission in mind, a customised essay or article, or a book review will have much higher chances to succeed, especially in college. However, the price of such amenity is higher, and not everyone can actually afford it. As for the rest, this option is more preferable.
Why don’t you try what custom-written essays here are like. We promise that you’ll love them.